History of Concerts
Besides releasing music in this field, deafborn records
noise / industrial shows in Germany.
Noise Transmission is deafborn's yearly main festival for for industrial, noise, electronic and experimental music. The festival is an uncommercial and uncompromising platform for this underated music styles. Bands playing are mostly yet to be known or just recently established talents in the noise / industrial scene. Follow this link for the Noise Transmission info page.
deafborn records organises shows in collaboration with Human Suffering Index and ASEKK
16 October 2005 Schloss Tegal, Agiatrias
14 April 2005 Ditterich von Euler-Donnersperg, Robert Schalinski
09 April 2004 mk9
04 Juli 2003 Murmer
09 October 2002 mk9, Scott Arford, Randy H.Y. Yau
08. June 2002 Panixville, Metalux, Solistisches Kollektiv I.G. Maurer
01. December 2001 Monster DVD, Modulator
07. July 2001 hidden, Solistisches Kollektiv I.G. Maurer
06. January 2001 Noisegate, Hermit, G.Las, Spherical Disrupted
17. December 2000 MSBR, Mr. Natural
13. October 2000 Inox Kapell vs. Auchtuer, Paranoise Terminal
29. June 2000 Smyglyssna, M. Stavöstrand, hidden technology
01. April 2000 Death Squad, Quell, Bär & Co.
12. September 1999 MSBR, Princess Dragon Mom
11. May 1999 Schloss Tegal, VO.I.D., Pfälzer Jugend, Solistisches Kollektiv I.G. Maurer
23. October 1998 Nocturnal Emissions, Death Squad, Radiosonde, Origami Vs. Manipura, Fuck TV